Beautiful, stylish and comfortable homes – a true home, from home.
We strive to offer the highest level of care across our homes and to provide beautiful facilities that make life enjoyable and fulfilling for all residents, whatever their personal interests and hobbies.
Facilities you can find in Westgate homes include:
- Charming gardens and outdoor spaces: one of the most wonderful features across our homes is the gardens and outdoor spaces. The gardens are peaceful and quiet offering patio areas, gardening boxes for residents to enjoy growing their own plants and lawn areas on which events and daily activities are held during the warmer months.
- In-house cinema: a top-of-the-range widescreen experience enabling residents to enjoy their favourite movies with family and friends, whilst encouraging new relationships from across the home.
- Café and brasserie: our homes offer a wide variety of hot and cold drinks, home-baked treats, and fresh nutritious meals that can be enjoyed by residents and their families in relaxed surroundings.
- Salon: residents can pamper themselves in our salons offering an opportunity for true indulgence a range of relaxing treatments, including massage, manicures, pedicures and foot massage – plus regular visits from the professional hairdresser.
- Library: our libraries have an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books for our residents to enjoy.
- Sensory room: the sensory rooms have been designed to promote relaxation, contentment and overall well-being for those resident’s living with dementia.
- Lounges: each floor has its own lounge and dining room where residents may choose to spend time socialising with other residents or to relax. We welcome visitors to freely use these spaces when they visit our homes, including the kitchenettes where they can make themselves snacks and drinks.
- Private fine-dining: Riverdale Care Home hosts a fine-dining room that can be enjoyed by residents and their families. A complimentary three-course meal with a home-baked cake can be pre-ordered to celebrate special occasions with loved ones.
Many of our homes are purpose-built for care and each has a refurbishment programme to ensure that individual living, communal and gardens are renewed and refreshed in line with new learning in care.
All homes are different and do not offer all of the above. Please refer to individual homes page for further details. Experience our facilities for yourself by finding your nearest Westgate care home here.
Unit 3 Devonshire Business Park
Chester Road, Borehamwood WD6 1NA
Tel: 020 8953 7600
Accuracy of information
While the information on this website is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice and Westgate Healthcare is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information presented or in any way interpreted and used by a user.