- Residential: From £1,300
Short Term & Respite Fees
An additional supplement may be applied for short term and/or respite care packages. These indicative fees are subject to a pre-admission needs assessment which is required to fully understand the level of care and support required by each individual.
We are pleased to include the following services in our fees:
- All-inclusive care packages
- Tailored 24hr care service
- Fresh and nutritious meals with advice and support available
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Oomph! Wellness programme and Oomph! Bus excursions
- Daily activities, entertainment and themed events
- Complimentary salon and beauty treatments
- Cinema room (also available for complimentary private hire)
- Private fine dining room available to book for family events, including a three-course meal and home-baked cake for up to 6 guests
- Weekly trips to the local town
Please note that the following are not include in our fees:
- Premium grade rooms (if selected)
- Private physiotherapy
- Personal newspapers and magazines
- Over the counter medications that a GP wouldn’t normally prescribe
- Private healthcare services
Requirements on admission
To confirm your admission, we will ask you to provide details of your funding plans for an average residency of two years.
You will also be required to pay:
- Two weeks’ deposit which will be held by us for the duration of your residence at the home. This is to offset any costs incurred by damage to the property. Deposits are refunded at the end of residence.
- Four weeks’ advance payment
*Please note, our full Terms and Conditions are available from our Home Manager.